"Weapons; not food, not homes, not shoes, not need, just feed the war cannibal-animal" -Rage Against the Machine "Bulls on the Parade"
My bulls are on parade boys and this is the warning. After losing the first game (I'm 1-3 lifetime during week one) I have rattled off four wins in a row. Brees, Portis, Gore and new-comer DeSean (not pronounced De-SEEN after all) are coming on strong like a horny Frenchman.
Brees is screaming and shouting before games like a Bizarro Ray Lewis, much to my delight. He looks like a damn kicker in the middle of his team which gives me hope that Martin Gramatica will do the same. If that weird little bastard still plays.
I will tell you one thing right now. If I win this silly league again, I'm giving it up and letting someone else take over the reigns. I didn't intend to be king, I just wanted to have a trophy that I had an opportunity to win. Things grow stale under the same leadership and that includes politics.
Speaking of stale, fuck Sarah Palin and her pseudo-Alaskan accent. She makes her fellow Alaskans sound like we are from Minnesota. The six-year embarrassment of the Republican party needs to stop. I'm going to hear from Republicans that Obama will ruin the country and blah blah blah. If Bush managed to avoid completely lighting the country on fire like a child that is home alone, then what harm can Obama do? He sure as shit couldn't do worse.
In fact, I will retire from fantasy football if I win my own league this year or if McCain wins.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment